Warehouse Control Clerk
1000 - 112th Cir N #100 St. Petersburg, FL US
Local manufacturing company in need of an experience Warehouse Control Clerk.
Monday thru Friday 6:30am to 4:30pm
1st shift OVERTIME is available.
$16.00 to $18.00 to start depending on experience.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN ONE OR MORE AREAS:
- Pull and kit work orders for production.
- Physically locates material within storeroom and pulls material for sales orders and stock jobs
- Inputs data into computer system, which updates perpetual inventory and purchase order systems
- Ability to input transactions into company ERP system
- Separate sales order/work order parts into bins and label
- Pull and key Kanban Cards
- Fill and key MTR’s. (material transaction requisition)
- Relocate and transfer stock in company ERP system
- Notify buyer of missing parts
- Deliver products/parts to production area
- Cycle Counts
- Stock parts onto warehouse shelves using FIFO (first in first out) method
- Transfer inspection parts in company ERP system to location
- Loads and unloads freight carrier vehicles
- Counts and identifies inbound material.
- Unpack incoming stock
- Signs delivery and shipment documents
- Transfer information from documentation into company ERP system
- Create labels from company ERP system
- Separate and deliver service RMA’s (returned material authorization) to designed service area
- Transfer boards and bare boards to Screen
- Log sales order RMA’s (returned material authorization)
- Creates receivers, routes material to next location.
- Run daily backlogs
- Build kits per BOM (bill of material) and back flush using company ERP system
- After products are received, input order information into company ERP system
- Enter data from Production documentation or receiving into company ERP system
- Stock product on shelves in warehouse using FIFO (first in first out)
- Document all serial numbers
- Updates cycle count transactions and runs daily cycle count report on a daily basis
- Print labels
- Operate the shrink seal machine
- Print C of C (certificate of conformance)
- Weekly pump counts
- Stage sales orders
- Move orders to Shipping
- Prepares shipping packaging and labels accordingly and ship material
- Relieves inventory for all sales orders
- Creates all commercial invoices using minx and electronically for international orders.
- Prepare BOL (bill of lading) and ship LTL (limited truck load) shipments
- File EEI (electronic export information) using AES (automated export system)
- Ship Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Material
- Create a SLI (shippers letter of instruction)
- Create certificates
- Stock and receive tube shipments
- Fill tube shortages
- Give freight quotes
- Order shipping supplies
MUST have ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Knowledge of 5S
ESD (electrostatic discharge) Awareness
May have forklift responsibilities
Performs all other duties as assigned or directed.
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW or
CALL JASMIN AT 727-358-8563 FOR AN APPOINTMENT!
POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE