7004 Benjamin Rd #110 Tampa, FL 33634 US
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4:30pm
$17.00 per hour
Duties will include keeping material organized and ready to ship, ensuring correct items and quantities are packaged in the most efficient manner, and selecting warehouse merchandise to replace items sold.
- Handle and process orders as the warehouse, shipping and receiving associate
- Inventory control
- Sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located
- Keep records of items received and damaged merchandise returned
- Tag and place stock inventory as it is received from vendors
- Maintain quality control standards by checking items as they come in
- Check product against orders for accuracy
- Ensure all orders leave the facility in a manner consistent with The company Core Values
- Select the most efficient and cost-effective packaging option
- Safely operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment as required
- Maintain a safe driving record free of violations
- May perform occasional counter duties
- Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent driving record free of violations
- High School diploma preferred
- Minimum 1-year related experience in a similar position
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Need to be able to be able to lift more than 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- Excellent warehouse, driving, record-keeping, and computer skills
EXCELLENT Compensation and Benefits!
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, kneel and lift to 50 pounds.
Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Send your resume NOW or call Margie at 727-687-4103 to schedule an appointment.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE