PO Box 21355 St. Petersburg, FL 33716
St. Petersburg based international company in need of talented entry level warehouse talent.
10: 00 – 7: 00pm Monday thru Friday
Entry level position which is responsible for assisting various areas of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the unloading and loading of all carrier trucks
- Package product for outbound shipments
- Handle and Package components in accordance with ESD standards
- Process Inbound and Outbound shipments
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Perform a variety of basic MS office and Warehouse software functions
- Assemble cardboard boxes
- Operate Vacuum Sealing Equipment
- Identify product by part number, manufacturer, date code and country of origin
- Perform Cycle counts
- Accurately fulfill orders
- Identify and sort like products
- Utilize various counting machines, weight counters, tape and reel counters and diode counters
- RMA and RTV processing
- Operate lift truck equipment
- Receive and issue supplies to Operations personnel
- Deliver letters and packages to internal customers
- Sort, Route and Prioritize boxes and shipments within the Warehouse
- General housekeeping
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic office equipment as required
- Ability to understand both written and oral English instructions
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
POSITION IS IMMEDATELY AVAILABLE! SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
All interviews follow CDC social distancing guidelines, to include wearing a mask during interview process. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE