11116 47th Street North Clearwater, FL 33762 US
Well established Florida based distribution center is hiring experienced Warehouse Associates for their Clearwater location.
The Warehouse Operator is expected to be proficient in all warehouse activities that include, but are not limited to: receiving, order filling, stock replenishment, customer will call, RF scanner and inventory cycle counts.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Receives product - unloading trucks, using a forklift, pallet- jack, electric pallet-jack or by hand
2. Inspecting freight for damage, signing freight bills and; verifying quantity ordered
3. Replenishes stock (put away) by utilizing material handling equipment, or by hand with the use of RF scanners. Replenishment of stock may include re-stocking of picking stock, filling bin boxes, facing cartons, storing pallets in racks, checking for product mixing, and rotating product where needed.
4. Fills customer orders by: picking product using RF scanner,.
5. Participating in system directed or user directed cycle counts.
6. Povide friendly and prompt fulfillment of Will Call orders.
7. Resolves problems or issues by working cooperatively and professionally with coworkers and supervisors.
8. Maintains and exceeds department standards for accuracy and efficiency.
9. Maintains a safe work environment by working in a safe manner, following current Warehouse safety rules, maintaining equipment, and maintaining a clean work area where cardboard, paper, and plastic debris are disposed of properly.
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested for the smooth and efficient operation of the warehouse.
Great opportunity for advancement within the company!
Send your resume NOW! Position is immediately available!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE