13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762
Clearwater base manufacturing is looking for an experience Training Coordinator to join their team.
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
$50-$60K depending on experience
- Answers phones and emails, schedules, and confirms appointments, and inputs customer data into company systems.
- Organizes workflow and appointment by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments.
- Manages service/training department schedule by maintaining calendars for trainings, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Issue training certificates to customer once training has been completed.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- works with customer service to schedule equipment returns for warranty and non-warranty repairs.
- Documents and coordinates customer asset repairs.
- Provides customer repair quotes via email and communicates lead times.
- Keeps customer informed of repair process and expected delivery of repaired equipment.
- Provide daily support to the VP of Training and Customer Support when needed.
- Administrative writing skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Reporting skills
- Travel logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- University/college degree is an asset.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Send your resume NOW! Position is immediately available!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE