2895 42nd Ave N St Petersburg, FL 33714
St. Petersburg based manufacturing company in need several Shipping Associates.
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm (With optional overtime on occasion.)
$14.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for timely shipment of orders
EDUCATION: HS Diploma
EXPERIENCE: Basic computer skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Ship and complete all required documentation for all products to international or domestic customers following the company shipping guidelines
- Manage shipping supplies and re-order supplies as needed
- Keep area restocked, orderly and clean
- Mandatory assistance at the annual inventory.
- Mandatory attendance during the last weekend of every month as needed
- Meet daily shipping goals/quotas.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
MENTAL & PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent hand/eye coordination required for proper packaging
- Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading English written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- Must be able to routinely sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up to 75 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow safety rules in English
- Ability to adjust shifts as business requirements dictate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE