Service and Repair Technician
13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762 US
Local manufacturing company looking for an experienced Service / Repair and Build (SRB) Technician is responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing OEM equipment. The position includes working directly with our network of installers throughout the world and directly with our OEM manufacturers. This role is responsible for managing all phases of servicing, maintenance and repair of all PLI robotic cutters and variety of equipment used for CIPP Lining installations. This individual will be working with other team members, vendors and customers to qualify, design, implement and enhance new and existing products and develop program solutions. This position reports to the Plant Manager, with dotted line reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Update status of repairs and equipment builds
- Prioritize projects with respect to departmental and company goals to meet customer commitments
- Support and manage internal Kanban system and inventory control to maintain customer orders
- Communicate / negotiate with vendors and supporting OEM suppliers
- Manage and communicate status of customer service and repair program
- Effectively control change to maintain project / product consistency
- Prepare and maintain all product / project documentation throughout lifecycle
- Ensures high level of quality maintains pre-shipment quality verification
- Maintain high level of organization for spare components and on hand inventories
- Maintain a safe and effective work area
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Mechanical and Electrical Certifications or equivalent work experience
- Associate Degree or vocational education
- A self-motivated individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project management
- Demonstrate change agility around project prioritization and team development
- Aptitude to trouble shoot and arrive at solutions quickly
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach overhead and lift to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
SEND YOUR RESUME RIGHT AWAY! POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE