Senior Program Manager
2700 - 72nd St N St. St. Petersburg, FL 33710
St. Petersburg based manufacturing company is growing! In need of a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Senior Program Manager (SrPM) will report to the Plant Manager. SrPM will be responsible for coordinating all activities needed to drive a successful mold project as defined by the customer PO. These activities will include conducting kick-off meetings, design reviews and documenting all activities between Customer, Sales, Engineering, Mold Group, and Mold Test throughout the entire duration of the project. SrPM will be assigned projects based on customer portfolios and will be responsible for driving Company project goals. The Company project goals are defined as on-time delivery with profitable outcomes, achieving “ win-win” scenarios with satisfied customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Strong leadership, management, and customer relationship skills.
- Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems including incorporating new technologies, new materials and new processes.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with customers, suppliers and team members (both verbal & written).
- Must possess mold making skills and the ability to understand / develop conceptual mold designs.
- Must be proficient in hot runner solutions and up to date with trends in that industry.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Must be reliable and consistent .
- Must have 10+ years in mold manufacturing & molding experience.
- Strong analytical skills including risk-reward analysis.
- Must have good computer skills and be proficient in MS Office, MS Project and SolidWorks.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Conduct project kick-off meetings and document issues / action items.
- Conduct project design reviews and document issues / action items.
- Create timelines and update timelines to provide status reports to customer.
- Follow-up with the team and customer on all critical path items.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated events.
- Daily management (including problem solving) across the various company departments and resources.
- Consistent customer communication with the ability to manage the dialogue.
- Manage the projects financial budget & delivery.
- Grow the customer portfolio in terms of sales.
- Position is IMMEDIATELY available. Send your resume NOW along with your salary requirements.
Drug Free Workplace / Drug Screening / EOE