2134 Sunnydale Blvd Clearwater, FL 33765
- Verify product for compliance in accordance with applicable customer purchase orders, specifications and drawing requirements.
- Interpretation of drawings and associated GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) for proper, efficient application.
- Knowledge and usage of applicable measurement equipment.
- Knowledge and application of receiving, first piece, in-process, final, and first article inspections according to established procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of part constraint for manual and or automated measurement, surface plate, CMM.
- Enter and or record data using applicable quality management systems forms and software.
- Verify and complete nonconformances utilizing quality module.
- 5-7 years relevant experience at a minimum required.