Quality Control Receiving Inspector
222 Dunbar Court Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visual inspection of microelectronics, integrated circuits, and semiconductors.
- Counts, measures, and researches products to verify the contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, and purchase orders.
- Working daily with a microscope & magnifying glass to complete the comprehensive inspection of incoming products such as integrated circuits, electronic components, resistors, capacitors, and board-level components
- Completing detailed worksheets provided to identify discrepancies in incoming and outgoing products.
- Documents data obtained during all quality inspection activities, consistent with company policies and quality certifications.
- Communicates significant issues identified during the inspection.
- Overall cleanliness & organization of the department.
- Must have good vision with the ability to lift to 40 pounds.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have 1-2 year’s previous Warehouse or Distribution experience.
- Strong computer & data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Good vision with the ability to work with small parts for long periods.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently
- High energy & self-motivated
- Ability to shift priorities to fulfill department needs.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE