Quality Assurance Associate - 2nd Shift
2895 42nd Ave N St Petersburg, FL 33714
St. Petersburg based manufacturing company in need of a Second Shift Quality Assurance Support Associates.
Monday thru Friday 3pm to 11: 30pm (With optional overtime on occasion.)
$13.50 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
JOB SUMMARY: Fully cross-trained in all areas of sock and liner production as required in the knitting department. Operations include but not limited to: quality inspection, packaging, cutting, encapsulation, pad printing, washing and drying.
EDUCATION: HS Diploma or GED Required
EXPERIENCE: At least 1 year manufacturing experience required. 1-2 year’ s quality experience preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Perform a 1st article, in-process and final inspection on all products per the company’ s specification
- Responsible for establishing and recording all quality data and entering products into the company’ s tracking methods that include BWS, label view and production systems
- Ensure quality compliance by understanding all sock specifications and procedures
- Complete finishing tasks on products as assigned to include cutting, washing, logos, inspection, encapsulation, packaging, etc.
- Identify when Raw Material levels are low and report problems to supervisor.
- Responsible for communication with management of quality issues and process improvements
- Responsible for keeping work areas clean and always organized
- Mandatory participation in annual inventory as needed
MENTAL & PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedures in accordance to the company’ s Quality Policy
- Excellent hand/eye coordination required for inspections
- Able to hear in a production setting, machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading English written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- The position is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with team members
- Able to follow safety rules
- Ability to adjust shifts as business requirements dictate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE