13089 60th Street North Clearwater, FL 33760
Qualifications (minimum job requirements)
- High School diploma or GED
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language
- 5+ years of experience in precision sheet metal, welding and machining fabrication
- Ability to read and understand blueprints also familiar with GD&T (ANSI Y14.5M-2009) principles, fundamentals and rules is a plus
- Thorough knowledge of basic shop mathematics with the ability to learn geometric propositions and trigonometric functions, sheet metal flat pattern development is a plus
- Able to utilize statistical sampling plans for lot acceptance such as ANSI Z1.4 and C=0 Zero Acceptance Sampling Charts
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems environments such as ISO 9001, AS 9100 is preferred but not limited to ISO13485 etc.
Duties and Responsibilities (primary job duties and responsibilities)
- Examine incoming, in-process materials and finished product to ensure they meet all established customer standards and specifications.
- Reads and interprets inspection manuals, work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications to determine the appropriate inspection methods to be used for acceptance.
- Ability to provide technical feedback to engineering pertaining to discrepancies.
- Accepts or rejects parts and records all documentation with results to the required QMS procedures.
- Support manufacturing demands by operating with the ability to learn quality inspection equipment but not limited to (Faro Arm, CMM, Optical Comparator as well as utilizing various mechanical hand instruments).
- Willing to work occasional overtime as needed to support production demand.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Perform and execute quality programs, such as QT9 and Inspection expert to complete calibrations and First Article Inspections in AS9102B format.
- Able to participate and perform Root Cause and Corrective Action Analysis for Customer Returns and Internal Nonconformances in a timely manner.
- Willing to help and train personnel as needed.
- Determining quality improvement factors and areas of improvement.
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment.
- Making sure processes adhere to internal QMS procedures and meets customer requirements.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, trending and summarizing data.
- Working in accordance with deadlines for delivery of products.
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining quality specifications for products, materials, and process controls.
- Ability to investigate and process customer complaints, outside vendor/supplier provided product or services and internal nonconformities.
- Maintain and monitor the calibration system for all measurement instrumentation.
- Develop, implement and validate new product through use of process control plans, FAI’ s, PPAP’ s etc.
- Provide assistance with internal and external auditing requirements.
- Help drive continuous improvement.
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to handle stress
- Moderate lifting up to 40-50 lbs.
- Bending, stooping, pushing, kneeling
- Repetitive motion (grasping, reaching, twisting)
- Standing, sitting for extended periods of time
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE