Production Planner/Material Clerk
13808 Monroes Business Park Tampa, FL 33635 US
Pay depending on experience.
Productions Schedulers/Material Clerk will create and maintain production schedules to ensure that all company goals are achieved and that deadlines are met. By developing effective schedules, candidates can expect to play a major role in helping their company reach its objectives.
The candidate must have a strong understanding of the production process and be able to generate and maintain effective daily and weekly schedules. They will post schedules, solve production problems, seek to improve processes, and help fulfill company expectations.
As the Production Planner/Material Clerk this position will be responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels. The candidate must evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals. They also will monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage that may arise.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Performs entry of data along with daily reporting of material movement, purge requests, pre-alert entries, customer web entries, transfers, etc.
- Completes filing of material documents
- Responsible for issuing or distributing materials, products, parts and supplies to cross functional departments based on information from incoming
- Requisitions (order tickets)
- Systematically records the movement of material from order request forms and/or transfer sheets
- Responsible for gathering parts in preparation for shipment to include packaging, labeling and staging
- Receives and verifies quantities of incoming materials
- Assists material handlers and other personnel in the movement of materials
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch-typing skills (NO HUNT AND PECK).
Send your resume NOW! Position is immediately available.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE