13909 Lynmar Blvd. Tampa, FL 33626 US
Well established, Tampa based manufacturing company is looking for a highly organized Production Manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased.
The Production Manager will be responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Monday thru Friday Pay depending on experience.
To be successful as a Production Manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good Production Manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating a production schedule.
- Training new employees.
- Scheduling regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discussing budget expectations with clients.
- Purchasing the required materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment, ideally in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- High level of knowledge in construction and building materials preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
Send your resume now! Position is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!