13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762 US
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
• Complete quality records for manufactured products.
• Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
• Identify and report unsafe practices to Manager immediately.
• Attend job training related to production and machinery for professional growth.
• Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
• Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe and organized.
• Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
• Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
• Maintain documentations for production related activities for reference purposes.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in an effective way.
• Ability to produce quality products consistently.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
• Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to measure components.
• Candidate has to be a strong team player.
Must be able stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, reach and lift to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Pre-employment drug evaluation performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE