2050 Sunnydale Blvd. Clearwater, FL 33765 US
Local Clearwater manufacturing company in need of an experienced Processing Technician to join their team.
First Shift Monday thru Friday
Process Technician IMC Process Tech is responsible for optimization of the production processes and implementing sustainable corrective measures for process discrepancies while producing high quality injection molded parts at a rate as set forth by company standards and customer specifications in a safe manner.
1. Responsible for operating machines start up and shut downs, perform machine adjustments and maintain all equipment to meet Safety and Quality requirements.
2. Perform process set-up of molding machines to the predefined condition and ensure that the machines are operating under validated operating parameters.
3. Responsible for maintaining the optimal flow of produced products in production.
4. Work closely with QC to resolve any non-conforming product challenges through good communication.
5. Responsible for ensuring that all process parameters are within the predefined process window daily.
6. Responsible for reporting changing status of cycle times to scheduling
7. Clean and set up auxiliary equipment.
8. Maintain housekeeping of machines and work area.
9. Consult and work with team supervisor on all technical issues.
10. Notify persons in charge of any non-standard or sub-performance operation or mold issues as well as quality and safety issues.
11. Ensure safety adherence.
12. Ensure that established policies, procedures, rules and regulations are understood and followed.
13. Participate in all training programs. As well as the IQMS Sy
· Train machine operators on the necessities of their current molding operation.
· Possess proper purging methods for material changes
· Possess processing skills to achieve quality parts, optimized cycle times and scrap minimization
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION LEVEL:
· High School Diploma.
· Five to ten plus years of Injection Molding processing experience on presses.
· Experience with Paulson Training or RJG processing methods is desired
· Experience working with a variety of mold machines.
· Experience working with a variety of robots for injection molding machines.
· Experience working with a variety of different mold concepts (cold and hot runner systems, multi plate molds, hyd. cores, slides, valve gates, etc. ).
· Experience in processing different types of custom resins.
· Experienced knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice within the Medical or Food Industry.
· Experience working with Decoupled Molding and an understanding of Scientific Injection Molding (SIM).
· Experience working in a fast paced operational environment with constant interaction with operators, technicians, peers and managers.
· Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting of processes and process equipment secondary operation.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Required to speak, read and write English language.
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word,,Excel and Power point
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, squat, kneel and lift to 50 pounds.
Must be able to read, write and speak English to include written and verbal instructions.
Send your resume NOW! Position is IMMEDIATELY available.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE