11700 S Belcher Rd Largo, FL 33773 US
Job Position: Plug Builder
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to the following:
- Constructs template, using knowledge of geometric construction, and hand tools and woodworking machines, such as crosscut, rip, and band saws.
- Marks templates with identifying data and instructions, such as number of pieces to be made, type, and weight of stock, and location for installation.
· Performs daily and regular cleaning
· Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
· Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
· Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be detail oriented and able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Two to five years related experience and /or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer a Woodworking or Cabinet Making certification
- High school diploma or GED
Effectively communicate and understand job instructions both verbally and written in the English language.
Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that a typical in a boat manufacturing business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and climb or balance. The employee is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is exposed to various hot or cold weather conditions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Send your resume NOW!
Call 727-377-4644 to set appointment.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE