Plastic Mold Injection/Machine Operator PH
2050 Sunnydale Clearwater, FL 33760 US
Clearwater based manufacturing company in need of ENTRY LEVEL talent to join their team.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE! MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
POSITION SUMMARY: Makes and inspects injection-molded parts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows instructions in Control Plan to mold and inspect parts
- Verifies no parts or runners are stuck in mold before cycling mold
- Alerts supervisor when defects occur or machine malfunctions
- Enters all defects on Defect Report
- Grinds part runners and defective parts using grinder
- Cleans immediate area around machine to ensure a neat and safe work area
- Packs products in shipping containers
- The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communication: Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE