Plastic Injection Mold Maker
2700 - 72nd St N St. Petersburg, FL 33710
St. Petersburg based manufacturing company in need of an experience Plastic Injection Mold Maker.
Monday thru Friday 7: 00am to 4: 30pm
Mold Maker Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Tool n Mold maker you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Participate with initial design concept meetings, design review meetings, kick-off meetings with shop personnel and the engineering team to make sure that everyone is on the same page and provide input for design changes and/or edits as required.
- Interface with engineering and design department, programming, quality control inspection, co-workers and upper management in order to maintain open communication.
- Meet schedules and maintain quality standards.
Mold Maker Skills and Attributes which are Preferred
- Experience with high cavitation injection molds
- Ability to fully follow detail and be able to build to functional tolerances as shown in drawings
- Experience working with various hot runners to work and interface to mold
- Experience working on unscrewing molds a plus but not required
Mold Maker Qualifications:
Education: Certificate from any technical/trade school or college
Technical: Medical tool n mold manufacturing experience helpful
Must be able to read, write and speak English to include written and verbal instructions.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE