Office and Parts Coordinator
913 US 301 South Tampa, FL 33619 US
Tampa based distribution company is seeking an ambitious Office & Parts Coordinator to join our multifaceted support team. The role will assist in the day-to-day office essentials and supporting the warehouse staff as needed. The ideal Office & Parts Coordinator will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run efficiently and are successful in supporting other business activities.
The successful candidate will spend approximately 70% of their time performing office management duties and 30% of their time supporting the warehouse.
• Scheduling of meetings or tasks as assigned
• Act as a point of contact for customers and suppliers/vendors
• Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Work directly with customers to ensure their requests are completed and the customer is satisfied.
• Assist in vendor relationship management
• Provide “real time” support to managers in the field
• Prepare material for meetings (schedules, presentations, etc.)
• Collaborate with marketing on projects as needed
• Manage current and upcoming part orders in our system
• Assist in maintaining project and customer information in SalesForce.com
• Handle certain information in a confidential manner Other Functions:
• Perform related duties as required. The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific lists of responsibilities does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
• 2-4 years of experience in a support role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
• Prior administrative experience
• Prior parts and service experience
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented • Salesforce (preferred but not required)
• Proficient in Spanish (preferred but not required)
Mental and physical requirements:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Ability to perform work during prolonged standing/sitting up to 8 hours; frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion also required.
• Able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and background at all levels of the organization
• Ability to handle various tasks and projects and work under tight deadlines.
• Able to operate in a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
• Ability to be highly mobile, able to access all areas of the premises.
• Ability to concentrate and remain focused while balancing multiple tasks, responsibilities and projects.
• Ability to frequently use hands and arms.
• Vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to keep their composure with the public and co-workers in everyday, stressful situations.
POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE