10521 - 75th St N Largo, FL 33777 US
Molding techs are responsible for ensuring all the presses are operating as scheduled. They complete mold changes according to the change-over sheet. Clean presses when switching molds.
- Review daily tasks with Molding Manager
- Complete mold change overs as directed
- Keep molding area clean and tidy
- Change bins / gaylords as needed
- Grind runners
- Start / shut down presses as directed
- Education: No educational requirement
- Experience: Manufacturing / warehouse experience required
- Injection molding experience preferred
- Mold masters training & EDART/RJG knowledge preferred
- Takes direction well
- Ability to self-govern work,
- Detail oriented,
- Willing to work extended hours,
- Good or correctable hearing and vision,
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
WILL TRAIN! SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE