101 N Garden Ave Clearwater, FL 33755 US
Monday thru Friday
7am to 4pm (overtime available)
$17.00 to $19.00 depending on ability
About the position:
Assemble products accurately with speed and accuracy while maintaining quality and keeping up with production demand.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform assembly operations to build light fixtures and accessories with quality in mind.
- Read and follow work order instructions and assembly schematics.
- Assembly requires riveting using a compressed air rivet gun, siliconing parts, twisting on parts,
cleaning finished products and bagging.
- Speed of assembly and quality of final assemblies is how your performance will be measured to avoid re-work and quality returns.
- Observe and follow safety guidelines specific to your work area.
- Maintaining work space and assigned tools clean and orderly - daily and weekly.
- Cross-train and work in all areas of production as workload requires it.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing/production environment is preferred.
- Experienced using basic hand and power tools.
- Able to read and follow work orders, assembly instructions and basic technical drawings.
- Good communication and positive attitude.
Ability to select, lift, carry, and stack product weighing between 30 and 50 pounds. Able to sit and/or stand at a work station for 8 hours, with breaks while occasionally bending, stooping, and twisting and do repetitive work 2 to 4 hours at a time. This position requires manual dexterity and constant use of hands to assemble using manual and power tools.
Position is IMMEDIATELY available! Send your resume NOW or call Margie at 727-687-4103 to schedule an interview.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE