12420 Race Track Road Tampa, FL 33626
Tampa based manufacturing company in need of Material Handler talent.
Monday thru Friday $12.94+ depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, by forklift or other equipment or means.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them.
- Read dispatch lists and work orders to determine work assignment or material/equipment needs. Document Lot Numbers on work orders in order to maintain traceability.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in applicable locations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data using ERP system.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to follow Directions
- Arm-Hand Steadiness
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Interpersonal Skills to interact with all Team Members.
- Manual Dexterity
- Time Management
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One to three years of experience desired in a manufacturing environment.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable by management.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, twist, reach overhead and lift to 50 pounds.
Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE