11700 S Belcher Rd Largo, FL 33773 US
Largo based manufacturing company in need of experienced Laminator/Infusion candidates.
Your primary duties include the quality and quantity of work, following proper safety procedures, and the proper use of equipment and tools used in the Lamination/Infusion process.
.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to the following:
- The Quality and Quantity of work to exceeds daily expectations
- Following the given work instruction by Quality Control, Supervisors and Managers
- Requires the operation of various hand tools and power equipment including the following:
· Resin distribution machinery, adhesive applicators and vacuum pumps
· Scissors and razor knives
· Jigsaws and band saws, sanders and grinders
· Ridge rollers, squeegees and other lamination tools
- Safe work practices with all machinery, materials and chemicals used daily
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to follow rules, regulations and training related to handling and proper disposal of hazardous materials and chemicals
- Performs other related duties as needed
- Cleaning area, tools and machinery daily at the end of the shift
- Follow all safety aspects for chemical handling
- Responsible quality and quantity of work performed
- Working as part of the team with professionalism
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is exposed to various hot or cold weather conditions.
Respirator, Dust Mask, Protective Clothing, and Gloves - Due to fiberglass resins and dust particles, chemical exposure, a respirator, dust mask, cover ups and gloves may required to be worn up to 8 hours per day.
Safety glasses must be worn at all times with the exception of the break area and offices.
Safety Glasses must be worn over prescription glasses or approved prescription safety glasses may be worn.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee has frequent contact with, resins, catalyst, adhesives and acetone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are typical in a boat manufacturing business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position is IMMEDIATELY available. Send your resume NOW!
Call for appointment: 727-377-4644
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE