13089 60th Street North Clearwater, FL 33760 US
Clearwater based metal fabrication company in need of a Hardware Installer to join their team.
Monday thru Friday $16-$19/hour to start OVERTIME AVAILABLE
- Maintain a safe, clean, and healthful work environment for self and other team members
- Maintain all equipment and tools within the workstation as required by the preventative maintenance schedules
- Work with manufacturing team members to produce quality parts and products as required to meet our customer’s needs
- Manual dexterity
- Be detailed oriented and quality focused
- Work well with others as a fellow team member
- Possess a workflow mentality and positive attitude
- Duties as assigned
- Support the ISO 9000/AS 9100 quality requirements
- Employee must be willing to cross train in needed areas.
- High School diploma or GED
- Years of experience: 6 months
- Ability to communicate clearly and understand the English language.
- Ability to write correspondence
- Ability to learn 5S, lean manufacturing and quality system compliance
- Ability to observe and read instruments, gauges, dials, etc. to determine operating conditions
- Ability to read and interpret documents (instructions, manuals, etc)
- Perform basic mathematical functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Work alone: plan own work: perform a task with no instructions
- Work as a team member with minimal or no supervision.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE