CNC Machine Operator
12395 75th St N Largo, FL 33773 US
Largo based, well established machine shop is looking for an experienced Machine Operator to join our team! Candidate will be responsible for operating CNC Mills / Lathes (both Vertical & Horizontal machining centers (Mori, Toyoda, YCM, Haas) including various other production equipment according to daily production schedule.
- Read job specifications or blueprints to determine machine adjustments & tooling requirements when necessary
- Maintain great quality & production output
- Conduct regular quality audits of parts produced by measuring & inspecting components to tight tolerances with calipers, drop indicators, height gauges & micrometers (CMM experience a plus)
- Operates hand tools to remove burrs & sharp edges from parts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position requires standing on your feet for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis.
- 10+ years previous production, manufacturing or related experience in an industrial setting
- Ability to effectively utilize basic shop math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communicator with a positive attitude
- Performs duties with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Strong troubleshooting & critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated & quick learner
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Salary is based on experience
- Position is IMMEDIATELY available. Send your resume now!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE