CDL B Driver / Warehouse
11700 S Belcher Rd Largo, FL 33773 US
Largo based manufacturing company in need of a CDL B Driver with Warehouse skills.
Under minimal supervision, the role of a truck driver and warehouse person includes manually loading or unloading materials from trailer or truck to storage/warehouse areas, performing routine checks on trucks and trailers, and some warehousing duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to the following:
- Using company pick-up trucks and trailer, pick up and/or deliver parts to/from vendors as required by stockroom, warehouse, or assembly areas. (about 70% of shift)
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas as directed.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment (trucks and trailers), and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- May receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Provide assistance to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS including but not limited to the following:
- 3-5 years of proven experience in operation of commercial grade pickup trucks.
- Clean Florida operator license, CDL-Class B preferred
- Warehouse/Stockroom experience
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment,
- Willing to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must be highly safety conscious driving or working on property.
- Complies with all policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that a typical in a boat manufacturing business. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk and hear.
- Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to 10 hours per day
- Will climb stairs on an occasional basis
- Will exert up to 50 pounds of force to lift, push or pull on a regular basis
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus, must wear corrective lenses while driving, if required.
- The employee is exposed to various hot, cold, or wet weather conditions.
Call for interview: 727-377-4644
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE