1000 - 112th Cir N #100 St. Petersburg, FL US
Monday thru Friday - 1st shift
$15.50 to $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
Candidate will be responsible for ensuring basic electromechanical assemblies are manufactured according to print and/or process guidelines in a timely, efficient and cost effective fashion.
- Performs basic assembly and testing of products according to Standardized Work documentation, prints, bills of material, or any other process instructions.
- Operates small hand and power tools to assemble products.
- Ability to align and position parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding devices.
- Operates manual and electronic equipment to test and analyze assembled products.
- Completes all worksheets and time sheets in a timely, accurate and complete fashion.
- Responsive and flexible to changes in production demand and schedules.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment in accordance with 5S principles.
- Ability to learn and complete repetitive job tasks.
- Follows safe working practices and Company policies at all times.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and complete fashion.
- Understands and adheres to company quality practices and company operating procedures.
- Availability to work overtime as requested.
- Performs all other duties as assigned or directed.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to read and understand prints and process documentation.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Capable of lifting up to 20lbs without assistance.
- Good math aptitude.
- Good manual dexterity skills.
- A basic knowledge of electrical principles including but not limited to ESD, surface mount, and component identification.
Minimum one (1) year basic production assembly experience desired.
Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, lift, carry, push/ pull, stoop, and significant fine finger dexterity.
Send your resume NOW or call Jasmin at 727-358-8563 to schedule an appointment for interview.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE