12221 - 33rd Street N St. Petersburg, FL 33716 US
Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm
$18.00+ depending on experience
- Daily deposits of all incoming cash
- Post payments to customer accounts
- Process customer credit applications and credit inquiries
- Handle major customer accounts.
- Monitor aging of invoices
- Ensure timely collection of payments.
- Answer A/R calls and questions and call on outstanding account balances.
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that meet internal process flow and timeline.
- Assist customer service.
- To answer A/R calls and inquiries
- Daily deposit and posting to accounts.
- Process credit applications and credit inquiries
- Call customers with outstanding balances
- Perform Bank Reconciliations
- Review and verify daily ACH payments, deductions, chargebacks, credits, and compliance.
- Account for all cash and ensure it is balanced.
- Assist Customer Service
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Education
- Excelent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Mathematica skills
- Computer skills, including high proficiency in MS Office and QuickBooks Enterprise required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and stressful situations.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills emphasizing collections.
- Experience with customer service and client communications.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE. ?