2nd Shift Supervisor - Plastic Injection Molding
2050 Sunnydale Blvd. Clearwater, FL 33765 US
Local Clearwater based manufacturing company in need of a 2nd Shift Supervisor.
3:30pm to 11:00pm
$52,000.00+ depending on experience
The production manager Supervises all hourly production employees.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Schedules production
- Supervises and directs production employees so production needs are met
- Prepares and set up tools and machines and adjusts machines as needed to ensure product quality
- Maintains equipment as required
- Trains production personnel in areas of production processes and safety
- Operates forklift
- Evaluates employee performance
- Ensures all operations are according to established safety rules and procedures
- Works with engineering and quality control to continuously improve products and processes
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
Critical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to read analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures
- Ability to follow written procedures and work instructions
- Ability to use computer software to record information about production material (Basic computer literacy)
- Attention to detail and time management skills are essential
- Frequently required walking and reaching with hands and arms
- Frequently required lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Training
- High school diploma, GED, or 3 to 6 months equivalent training or experience in supervision
- The Production Training Matrix outlines other training requirements
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE