**Soldering / Mechanical Assembly**
7705 Cheri Court Tampa, FL 33602 US
Well established TAMPA FLORIDA manufacturing company is looking for Soldering talent with mechanical assembly operations skills on SMT assemblies.
- Form parts for manual insertion
- Solder through-hole parts and wires to assemblies
- Solder SMT parts to assemblies
- Rework fine pitch components under a microscope
- Rework boards with soldering defects
- Mechanical Assembly
- Install plastic or hardware parts
- Operate selective soldering machine
- Prep boards to run on machine
- Clean and maintain the selective soldering machine
- Quality Control
- Provide feedback to SMT Machine Operator
- Operate test equipment
- Perform inspection of assemblies for workmanship deficiencies
- Use good manufacturing practices in handling of electronic assemblies
- Assist in good inventory control practice
- IPC certification preferred
- Able to read and follow procedures and assembly prints
- Fine soldering skill
- Ability to work with small tools and fixtures
- Able to successfully organize and prioritize work assignments to meet daily production schedule,
- Able to perform satisfactorily without direct supervision
- Provide for coordination and cooperation with others
- Feedback from others is positive regarding their working relationship with you. Your actions demonstrate respect, helpfulness and collaboration. You take initiative to resolve problems and help others. You communicate effectively and constructively.
- Accept responsibility for your performance
- You are accepting of performance feedback and work toward continuous improvement. You admit your mistakes and hold yourself accountable for your actions. You have an accurate self-assessment, are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and are committed to meeting performance standards.
- Maintain standards of honesty and integrity
- Your words and actions are honest, ethical and build trust.
- Communicate effectively with your supervisor
- Significant events are communicated fully to your supervisor in a timely manner, and there are no surprises for him/her.
- Adhere to company policies and practices
- Your supervisor does not need to address violations of company policies/practices.
- Perform other duties as may be required
- You adapt to changing priorities and circumstances, remain flexible in responding to events, and willingly accept assignments. Your actions produce the desired results on time.
All interviews follow CDC guidelines of social distancing. Masks must be worn during interview process. If you do not have, one will be provided.
Send your resume NOW! Position is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE