**Sales Representative - Texas Region**
1571 Northpoint Parkway Lutz, FL 33558
Sales Representative position is responsible for direct sales of x-ray product inspection and fat analysis (FA) equipment and systems for an assigned region. This individual acts as a primary company representative while maintaining the highest level of integrity managing customer relations and engaging in service sales to achieve desired goals established by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Sell the company inspection products and service, including x-ray and fat analysis (FA) equipment and systems products in the assigned area.
- Promote the sale of the company Product Inspection equipment by working with Integrators and calling individually on target accounts.
- Organize, plan and schedule utilization of selling time to provide optimum effective account and territory coverage.
- Identify and develop present and future accounts within an assigned territory plus maintain a complete active customer database in SAP.
- Process received leads via SAP and maintain up-to-date records for each lead, opportunity, quote and order.
- Work with Inside Sales and Sales Operations teams to ensure that customer requirements are documented and updated in the SAP CRM system.
- Develop customer relationships to learn key information such as buying influencers, customer budgets, purchasing criteria, buying cycles, customer needs, etc.
- Complete product training as required for new hires and attend ongoing training sessions.
- Conduct and participate in trade shows, cart shows, and seminars at customer sites.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to company organizational procedures and policies regarding customers, the company Product Inspection duties and responsibilities.
- Cooperate with Lutz, FL based office, manager, other sales and service personnel to accomplish overall sales objectives by attending trade shows, meetings, doing special assignments and other duties or projects as requested by management.
- Aid in coordinating efforts of all departments (sales support, engineering, service, etc.) and resources to ensure customer satisfaction, including management of customer’ s expectations to balance business needs with those of the customer.
- Keep informed about and report on all competitive products to management through the weekly activity reports and monthly pulse reports.
- Provide weekly reporting to sales management on quoting and selling activities.
- Fully develop current product knowledge capabilities, applications, product justification, in order to be recognized as the expert in the field.
- Develop sales plans and target accounts based on North America' s potential, customer expansion plans, product enhancement and our international support capabilities.
- Enthusiastically support national promotion programs and fulfill your obligations as specified. Also prepare and administer local promotions in the assigned territory.
- Discuss results with dealer reps and management.
- Maintain control of travel and business expenses
- Other duties may be assigned.
Primary People Contact:
- External Customers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Technical Sales Managers
- Interdepartmental Personnel
Knowledge, Skills, Attitude:
- Sales orientated
- Experience with product inspection systems is an advantage
- Experience with CRM systems; SAP preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office software
- Team orientated
- Detail orientated
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to solve problems in a positive manner
- Analytical ability
Prerequisites (Education, Experience):
- Bachelor' s degree with emphasis on Engineering, Industry and Technology or Business Administration (w/appropriate experience)
- 2-5 years of selling in the Food Production marketplace (preferably in Meat and/or Poultry production).
This position is IMMEDIATELY available. Send your resume NOW.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE