222 Dunbar Court Oldsmar, FL 34677
Full time position. We’ re looking for ambitious candidates who are well organized, dependable, and self-motivated. This is not a Sales position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support of Sales department in all daily administrative tasks.
- Light email and phone correspondence to customers for order follow ups and expediting.
- Process all sales orders and pro-forma invoices.
- Data entry of customer and vendor record maintenance.
- Data entry with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and data formatting.
- Data entry of requirements to purchase, sales quotes and purchase orders.
- Maintain tracking on all customer orders and expediting of purchases.
- Maintain and update all department procedures.
- Assistance with database maintenance, reporting and data entry into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Light inbound call reception duties.
- Light marketing assistance with presentation materials and sending out mass emails.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One year or more administrative and/or sales assistant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Career driven with a professional attitude.
- Self-motivated with an attention to detail.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- MS Office experience with Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Works well independently.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE