P.O. Box 25135 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Local TAMPA, FLORIDA manufacturing company is in need of an experience Receiving Associate. The Receiving Association will verifies and keeps records on incoming shipments and prepares items for storage by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Process Inbound Shipments
- Assure all orders are checked for accuracy and reviewed for damage that may have occurs during transit
- Process boxes and containers properly in the ERP system. Generate reports as needed.
- Store products in appropriate locations within the warehouse.
- Communicate in a polite and professional manner to improve customer satisfaction with product delivery, and to eliminate real or potential problems with customer shipments.
Perform Clerical and Administrative Functions
- Maintain department files and computer data
- Handle routine communication and correspondence
- Report and resolve matters relating to damages, losses, or delays
- Perform all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of shipped goods
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
- Document essential processes for organizational knowledge and work toward continuous process and quality improvements
- Help load/unload product leaving and entering the company
- Route incoming deliveries for receiving and inspection
- Assist in receiving and stocking material according to departmental procedures for inventory control
- Light assembly when required to prepare product for shipment.
- Minimum of a high school education (or equivalent) and one year of factory-related experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math.
- Experience using an ERP system preferred.
- Strong commitment to customer service, quality improvement, and on-time delivery.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting and carrying all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Provide for coordination and cooperation with others
- Feedback from others is positive regarding their working relationship with you. Your actions demonstrate respect, helpfulness and collaboration. You take initiative to resolve problems and help others. You communicate effectively and constructively.
- Accept responsibility for your performance
- You are accepting of performance feedback and work toward continuous improvement. You admit your mistakes and hold yourself accountable for your actions. You have an accurate self-assessment, are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and are committed to meeting performance standards.
- Maintain standards of honesty and integrity
- Your words and actions are honest, ethical and build trust.
- Communicate effectively with your supervisor
- Significant events are communicated fully to your supervisor in a timely manner, and there are no surprises for him/her.
- Adhere to company policies and practices
- Your supervisor does not need to address violations of company policies/practices.
- Perform other duties as may be required
- You adapt to changing priorities and circumstances, remain flexible in responding to events, and willingly accept assignments. Your actions produce the desired results on time.
Position is IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE – send your resume NOW!
Pay depends on experience.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE