**Mechanical Assembly (Elevator)**
P.O. Box 25135 Tampa, FL 33602 US
Tampa based manufacturing company is growing! Looking for experienced Elevator Assemblers to join their team.
- Mechanical assembly.
- Testing Products.
- Packing products
- Reads blueprints, schematics, or similar documentation, then builds to those specifications.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains equipment and conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as necessary to complete logs or records.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Detail-oriented and consistent.
- Works well as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to properly maintain and perform basic repairs on equipment.
- Basic ability in mathematics, reading, or writing.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Must have manual dexterity in order to assemble products as directed.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to differentiate between colored wires, tabs, and electronic components.
- Must wear gloves.
Position is IMMEDIATELY available! Send your resume NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE