**CNC Burn Table Operator**
5101 24th Ave S Tampa, FL 33619 US
Large Steel Fabrication facility in Tampa is looking to add a full-time CNC Burn Table Operator to our staff. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and will have a strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for their position.
Operate Burn Table metal cutting machine (Plasma Cutter) safely and efficiently produce quality parts in a timely manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Programming parts for all CNC controlled 3D Profiler cutting machine using plasma and oxy acetylene cutting systems. Set-up and run of all first run parts throughout the facility. Adjusting programming as needed
- Work with other departments as needed to continuously improve machining areas: Including; cost, efficiency, safety, scheduling, and maintenance
- Make recommendations for equipment, software, or tooling to maximize efficiency and profitability
- Advanced blueprint reading
- Maintaining good housekeeping, health and safety standards within work area
- Other projects as assigned
Critical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong analytical mind with ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Advanced knowledge of Machining and/or CNC machines
- Effective communication skills
- Consistently practice and advocate Our Philosophy
- Basic math skills with the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Nesting for equipment
- Ability to learn and grow with the company
Education / Training Required
- 6 + months of manufacturing experience
- POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! SEND YOU RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE