2895 42nd Ave N St Petersburg, FL 33714 | Temp-to-Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Trim products for review by Quality Assurance using scissors and/or an auto trimmer; adhering to schedule as assigned and ensuring proper labeling of all parts
- Finished, uneven, trimmed parts may need to have the edges finished with a hot iron
- Smoothing parts with hot iron to remove surface defects
- Logo products as needed, following set logo procedure for the machine
- Package products; confirming product matches label and booklet and performing final inspection/cleaning of each part prior to packaging
- Visually inspect all products during trimming, logo, and packaging stages of process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work station at all times
- Mandatory participation in annual inventory as needed
- Other projects and duties as assigned
MENTAL & PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedures in accordance to Alps Quality Policy
- Near acuity and hand/eye coordination required for proper packaging
- Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc.
- Vision requirements include reading written documents and using a computer monitor screen frequently.
- The position is routinely required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, touch, see, and hear, and may be required to lift or move up to 35 pounds.
- The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions: Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with team members