Test Technician (Aerospace)
3232 44th Ave N St. Petersbirg, FL 33714
Local Clearwater company in need of an experienced Test Technician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must possess a high attention to detail.
- Experience using test equipment including oscilloscopes, curve tracers, LSR/ESR bench testers and other equipment used in the testing of integrated circuit and other electronic components.
- Performs the actual testing and documentation of results
- Manages multiple assignments as required.
Beneficial Skills and Experiences:
- Associate degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in the engineering field.
- Ability to read and understand datasheets.
- Experience in using test hardware and equipment.
- Experience in the development and set up of testing procedures preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer literate.
All interviews follow CDC social distancing. Mask must be worn during interview. If you do not have, one will be provided.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE