2100 Range Rd Clearwater, FL 33765 | Direct Hire
• Identify sales prospects including potential customers and distributors
• Contact potential customers through a variety of methods including cold-calling, networking, referrals, industry events, etc. and following-up on resulting leads
• Present and sell company products to current and potential clients
• Identity and implement strategies for deeper penetration of existing customers by introducing new products and/or new uses of existing products
• Prepare sales presentations and proposals
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with numerous points of contact within current and potential customers
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Effectively use partner resources to demonstrate benefits and features of products
• Prepare and submit action plans and calendar schedules to identify specific targets committing to the number of sales contacts to be made. Reports are to be
sent every other week.
• Prepare and submit sales status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goal
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, and feedback gathered through field activity to Business Development Manager, keeping Business Development Manager apprised of daily work activities
• Participate in marketing/sales events such as seminars, trade shows, and company meetings
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills including skills to develop and deliver presentations and to create, compose, and edit written materials.
These skills are typically gained through a bachelor’ s degree or comparable work experience
2. Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop rapport with customers.
3. Excellent sales skills including a track record of 3-5 years successful sales experience; experience in the food industry a plus
4. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
5. Work requires significant travel to current and potential clients. The travel modes will include a self-driven auto and commercial air transportation.
Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel and evening/weekend work.