222 Dunbar Court Oldsmar, Florida 34677 | Temp-to-Hire
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Accuracy, efficiency and great time management are key to the success in this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support of Program Account manager in all daily administrative tasks.
- Heavy email and phone correspondence to customers for order follow ups and expediting.
- Process all sales ordesr and pro-forma invoices.
- Data entry of customer and vendor record maintenance.
- Data entry with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and data formatting.
- Data entry of Program Account sales quotes, purchase ordesr and requirements to purchase.
- Maintain tracking on all customer orders and expediting of orders.
- Inbound product tracking and expediting.
- Customer online portal maintenance.
- Schedule and participate in customer conference call with Program Account Manager.
- Maintain Excel reports, inventory bonds and managed inventory tracking.
- One year or more Administrative experience.
- Strong computer and data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Career driven with a professional attitude.
- Works well independently.
- Detail oriented and accurate work.
- Ability to multi-task with short deadlines.
- MS Office experience with Word & Excel.
- Ability to adapt to each customer' s specific needs and business style.