8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4: 30pm
$65k to 85K Depending on Experience
The main role of the Quality Manager is to ensure that our policies and procedures are in compliance with our customers' requirements and those of ISO 9000, and to monitor and advise on the performance of our quality management system.
- Devise, maintain and update the quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Ensure that our testing and quality procedures are up to date and in compliance with customers' requirements.
- Evaluate and make decisions on non-conformance and returns; take corrective actions.
- Work with customers and third parties on quality audits.
- Look for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Make suggestions for changes, improvements and how to implement them.
- Quality Inspectors - daily work schedule
- Engineers - production quality issues
- Planning - on-time-delivery of products
- Production Supervisor - quality requirements of current jobs
- Customers - Quality audits
- Vendors - Quality assurance and delivery of products
- Minimum Bachelor' s Degree, preferably in engineering or management related area.
- Excellent organizational, motivational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous about meeting standards and customer expectations, and committed to improving business performance.
- Ability to train groups of diversified employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
POSITION IS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE! SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE