222 Dunbar Court Oldsmar, Florida 34677 | Temp-to-Hire
Responsibilities and Duties
- Visual inspection of microelectronics, integrated circuits and semiconductors.
- Counts, measures, and researches product to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices and purchase orders.
- Working daily with microscope & magnifying glass to complete the comprehensive inspection of incoming product, ranging from integrated circuits, electronic components, resistors, capacitors, and board level components
- Completing detailed worksheets provided to identify discrepancies on incoming and outgoing product.
- Documents data obtained during all quality inspection activities, consistent with company policies and quality certifications.
- Communicates significant issues identified during inspection.
- Overall cleanliness & organization of department.
- Must have good vision with the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Qualifications and Skills
- Candidate must have 1-2 year’ s previous Warehouse or Distribution experience.
- Strong computer & data entry skills.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Good vision with the ability to work with small parts for long periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently
- High energy & self-motivated