Quality Inspector 1st Shift
8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
Local St. Petersburg based manufacturing company in need of an experienced Quality Inspector.
• Works from blueprints, customer drawings, engineering change notices, industry standards, and established operating procedures to determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of in-process, finished products or other samples for distribution.
• Inspects and measures item for dimensional accuracy against established criteria.
• Records information to ensure proper documentation of results.
• Proactively communicates errors and systemic trends to the quality department.
• Ensures that the test manufacturing process of different customers has been fulfilled.
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist and lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Basic knowledge of tools (Micrometer, calipers, gauges, etc.) required.
• Knowledge of GMP documentation and FDA preferred.
• Strong computer and analytical skills
Send your resume now! Position is immediately available.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE