8300 Sheen Dr St. Petersburg, FL 33709
After Extensive Training:
- Prepare Quality documents including inspection procedures, aircraft FAIR' s, automotive PPAP' s, CAPA, etc.
- Perform internal audits and assist in external audits, including closing out audit findings
- Perform root cause analyses and implement corrective action
- Write work instructions, test plan
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering
- 1-3 years of related Quality Assurance technical experience in a regulated industry such as automotive, aerospace, medical manufacturing, etc.
- Strong knowledge of failure analysis principles
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS office, database, spreadsheets, and ERP system
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Possess an engaging, focused, and curious personality