Quality Control Inspector
13089 60th Street North Clearwater, Florida 33760 | Temp-to-Hire
- Examine incoming, in-process materials and finished product to ensure they meet all established standards and specifications.
- Reads and interprets inspection manuals, work orders, blueprints, engineering drawings and specifications to determine appropriate inspection method and allowable tolerances.
- Accepts or rejects parts and records results.
- Operate quality equipment (Faro Arm, CMM, Optical Comparator)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with quality programs, such as QT9 and Inspection expert, is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language
- Knowledge of ISO 9000/AS 9100 preferred
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Moderate lifting up to 50 lbs
- Bending, stooping, pushing, kneeling
- Repetitive motion (grasping, reaching, twisting)
- Standing, sitting for extended periods of time