13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762
Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
• Complete quality records for manufactured products.
• Guide other Associates in their assigned duties when needed.
• Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
• Identify and report unsafe practices to Manager immediately.
• Attend job training related to production and machinery for professional growth.
• Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
• Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe and organized.
• Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
• Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
• Maintain documentations for production related activities for reference purposes.
• Assist Manager in preparing production plan and budget.
• Stay up-to-date with production processes and client divisions.
• Address customer concerns promptly and professionally.
• Analyze root causes of production issues and develop corrective actions.
• Assist in production and inventory cycle counts.
• Participate and influence a team culture and work environment.
• Influence and drive a culture of accountability and execution utilizing “ 5I’ s” core values.
PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
• Forklift experience, previous forklift certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in an effective way.
• Ability to produce quality products consistently.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
• Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to measure components.
• Moderate computer skills are desired.
• Candidate has to be a strong team player.
Must be able stand or sit for long periods of time, bend, stoop, reach overhead, twist, reach and lift to 50 pounds. Must be able to read, write and speak English, to include written and verbal instructions.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE