Plastic Mold Injection 3rd Shift
12955 Starkey Road Largo, Florida 33773 | Temp-to-Hire
· Visually inspects parts in accordance to criteria and fills out proper paperwork. The candidate will be 100% responsible for the quality of parts produced by their press or machine after first shot inspection.
· Responsible for alerting supervisor on any equipment, productivity, quality, safety or related manufacturing issues.
· Responsible for the accurate production reporting on the production track sheet.
· Responsible for communicating with oncoming Operator regarding how press or machine was running and any quality issues experienced.
· Clean up press area throughout shift and completely clean prior to leaving for the day.
· Follow all procedures appropriate to the area or function they are performing (clean room, rework, pad printing, etc)
· Understand the companies’ Quality Policy and Performance Metrics and how an Operator contributes to them.
· Supports and complies with all company policies and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy workplace.
· Performs similar or other related duties as requested by the Department Manager or General Manager.
· Refer to Operator level descriptions for additional job functions.
- Has responsibility and authority to stop any process at any time should it be determined unsatisfactory parts are being produced.
While performing the duties of this job, the candidate is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The candidate is frequently required to climb or balance. The candidate is occasionally required to stand and sit. The candidate must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.