10630 - 75th St N Largo, FL 33777
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will bring a unique blend of customer focused communication and marketing skills combined with a keen eye for detail and organization. This individual will play a key roll in the varied Marketing and Business Development activities of the company, reporting to the Director of Business Development. The successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator and team player and be able to work comfortably and fluidly between and technical information of a specialized manufacturer and the marketing needs for an international customer base.
If you enjoy a challenge and variety and are able to work effectively both as part of a tam and independently, then this job is for you!
MARKETING COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Support – Prepare quotations and proposals for direct purchase, invitation to bid and request for proposals, including:
- Coordination with other department leads for technical input
- Coordination with department manager for pricing information, required administrative forms
- Departmental coordination – Trade Shows, Industry associations, etc.
- Create marketing materials, through internal resources as well as external contractors, for we, print and social media
- Maintain and update client and prospect information in the company CRM
- Coordinate maintenance of company website and social media
- Marketing campaign management
- Some travel required to assist with industry trade shows
MARKETING COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Very organized and strong project management skills with an ability to balance and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to maintain good work relationships with interna/external stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve process and communication flow with Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM applications
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of office products – including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous use of Adobe InDesign or equivalent publishing software preferred
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and image editing tools would be an asset
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
Degree in Business/Marketing/Communication is a Plus
Bilingual in Spanish is a Plus
Position is IMMEDIATELY available! Send your resume now!
Pre-employment drug screen performed at time of interview. If you cannot pass, please do not apply.
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE