6190 118th Ave N Largo, FL 33773 | Temp-to-Hire
The following represent brief/broad descriptions. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, to represent a comprehensive and/or exhaustive description of all duties/responsibilities and requisite skills associated with the position.
Summary: Responsible for set-up, operation, and adjustment of SMT line. Monitor and maintain equipment to meet company standards. Work fairly independently or under minimal supervision by a group leader. Perform duties in accordance with Manufacturing Department/ISO 9000 written procedures.
- Set up pick and place equipment, screen printer and Vitronics oven.
- Operates Samsung CP40 and CP40CV.
- Reads work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Keeps inventory and returns reels to proper location.
- Performs on-line inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards. Identify workmanship defects.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Comply with all work rules, including but not limited to, the Company' s safety and attendance policies.
- May assist with material handling function.
- May set up and prepare machine and workstations.
- May set up and operate the Soltec Delta Wave machine, which includes loading programs, adjusting rails, preparing foam fluxer, performing foam flux analysis and adjusting solder parameters as needed or instructed. Maintains wave pallets, visually inspects boards before solder for defects and all other functions necessary for production.
- Performs daily/weekly maintenance on Soltec Delta Wave machine.
- May set up and operate the Conformal Coating machine, which includes loading programs, setting up the adjustable rails, mixing the conformal coating, and any masking which maybe needed. Maintains cleanliness of the conformal coat machine and conformal coat area.
- Work overtime on an as needed basis.
EQUIPMENT/TOOLS: Computer & general manufacturing tools/equipment used in an Electronic Assembly Plant. Samsung SMT equipment, MPM screen printer, and Vitronic reflow oven. Soltec Delta Wave machine and conformal coating Equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and exercise manual dexterity with small parts. The employee may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, twist or bend, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee must not present a direct threat to the health and safety of themselves or others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3 years in Electronic Manufacturing environment working with Production Processes and Equipment.
Electro/Mechanical skills involving equipment troubleshooting, repair, and preventative maintenance.
Ability to read and interpret assembly process documentation.
Precision soldering to the IPC-A-610C
Knowledge of surface mount assembly and rework required.
Knowledge of Machine software programs involved with Pick and Place equipment such as, Gerber View, EasyLOP, CadCam350, and Circuit Cam or similar interactive software.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.