13000 Automobile Blvd #300 Clearwater, FL 33762
- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
- Complete quality records for manufactured products.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with customers, suppliers and employees across all levels, including sales and marketing, engineering, technicians and human resources.
- Operates liner and various machines - Sews materials together by guiding material under machine needle
- Prepares and trouble shoots machine (changing needles and thread, oiling and changing bobbin, and securing attachments)
- Must understand and use effective leadership principles to get the job done.
- Performs the various hand tasks necessary to sew materials including join pieces, and repairing materials
- Perform counting and inspecting of the product during the sewing process
- Responsible for producing product type in the allotted task time
- Responsible for maintaining quality in completed products
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity goals for the position
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Follow plant supervisor directions / Report issues or problems to plant supervisor
- Influence and drive a culture of accountability and execution utilizing our “ 5I’ s” core values.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience working in a clothing and / or non-woven manufacturing environment is a must
- Experience operating a sewing machine in an industrial setting is a plus
- Able to perform complex trouble shooting and manage production output
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent is required.
- Forklift experience, previous forklift certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in an effective way.
- Ability to produce quality products consistently.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.
- Willingness to learn and work to the best of his/her abilities.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to measure components.
- Moderate computer skills are desired.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
Send your resume now! Position is immediately available!
Drug Free Workplace / Background Screening / EOE